Bikers aren’t just speed machines – many of them have a great sense of humor too!
If you’re looking for a gift for a motorcycle-loving speed freak who needs a good love, you’ve probably looked through countless options with no luck.
That’s where my list comes in. Here are some of the best funny gifts for motorcycle riders that you can find on the internet, which are sure to bring a smile to their face.
- DIRT BIKE GIFTS : These novelty socks men are perfect funny dad gifts. "I DON'T SNORE, I DREAM I'M A MOTORCYCLE" socks feature motorcycle patterns at the bottom, along with a fun and witty message...
When they can’t be out on the open road, that beloved biker in your life is no doubt still thinking about their motorcycle! These hilarious socks do a great job of showing that even in their sleep, a biker still wants to ride.
With the words “I don’t snore, I dream I’m a motorcycle,” these 80% cotton socks are a silly but useful gift that any motorcycle-lover is sure to appreciate.
- 【Premium Material】-the wheels are stainless steel and made from genuine metal pizza cutter blades,durable and rust proof,The frame of the motorcycle is made from a durable ABS matte finish...
Making pizza is already lots of fun, but this novelty pizza cutter is about to make it even better! This creatively designed stainless steel pizza cutter is molded in the shape of a motorcycle, with the bike wheels acting as the cutting wheel.
This is the ideal little gift for the person you know who loves eating pizza almost as much as they love their hog! This pizza cutter has a non-stick surface and an ergonomic non-slip handle, making it easy to clean and easy to use.
- Overall Size - Gnoschitt and Gnofun stand tall at 12.5 inches, stretching 5.5 inches long and 3.5 inches wide. Their perfectly proportioned dimensions make them ideal for both indoor and outdoor...
If you know an older biker couple, whether it’s your friends, parents, or grandparents, they are sure to get a big laugh out of this hilarious and unique pair of gnomes.
These ceramic garden ornaments are styled as an irreverent older male and female dressed in motorcycle leathers. Not only are they funny but they’ve got plenty of attitude to spare – just like the biker couple you love.
These gnomes are made of durable and weather-resistant resin, so they’re tough too!
- Pullover crew neck with stripped sleeves
Who doesn’t love a classic “ugly” Christmas sweater? It’s not often you find something that blends the spirit of Christmas with the love of motorcycles in one gift!
This cotton and acrylic blend knitted sweater shows a Santa Claus figure riding a Harley Davidson-style bike with the words ‘Ride to Live’ and ‘Live to Ride’ on each sleeve.
It’s an especially good choice if you’re buying a gift for a motorcycle-loving coworker for this year’s Secret Santa!
Every biker needs their signature metal belt buckle, and this one really takes the cake. The Sasquatch Silhouette Bigfoot Belt Buckle will no doubt delight your favorite biker conspiracy enthusiast.
What’s more, these buckles come in the metal of your choice, either brass, copper, or nickel silver, and you can pick the shape and size of the buckle, tailoring it to the taste and style of your loved one.
These high-quality buckles will last a lifetime.
- Are you looking to add a little brightness and interesting thing to your home or business, an LED neon sign may deliver just the right amount of luminosity. Add a pop of color with these lovely...
For those who love biking and mechanics, you can’t go wrong with a personalized man (or woman!) cave sign for their home den, bedroom, or garage.
You can buy this classically-styled LED light-up sign with your friend or loved one’s name added to it, so no one will miss who’s the boss in this part of the house.
Signs are made of plastic and LED lights and buyers can choose from a variety of colors to fit the preferences of the receiver.
- 【Funny Motorcycle Lovers Gifts】Engraved with Special&Funny quotes "BUT DID YOU DIE" Special gifts for motorcycle/ scooter/ SUV/ motorcycles lovers. Are you a motorcycle lover? If you bring the...
If your friend or loved one frequently has an extra passenger at the back of their motorcycle, they probably need this hilarious keychain to remind their passengers to toughen up.
This 100% stainless steel keychain is inscribed with a small sketch of a motorcycle and the words “did you die?” serving as a funny reminder not to question their driving skills!
It’s a great little charm for your friend to add to their set of motorcycle keys.
- ★ Super cool personality cat ear design, let you confidently become the shining focus of the crowd.
If they love cats and spend a lot of time riding their motorcycle, the biker you’re buying for is sure to get a big kick out of this next unique gift.
Here we have an adult-sized motorcycle helmet with a set of prominent plastic cat ears installed on the top!
Your biker will get a good laugh while out and about with their new novelty cat helmet, which is made from ABS thermoplastic with an inner foam shell.
- MICHIGAN ARTISTS & PRINTERS | this design was drawn and screen printed (silk screened) with pride by our skilled illustrators and printers in Ann Arbor. If you're ever in the area, stop by for a free...
As people get older they often get asked about their retirement plans. Thankfully this funny novelty shirt answers that question before it’s even asked!
This comfy, breathable cotton and polyester blend t-shirt has the words “My Retirement Plan” with a picture of a motorcycle beneath it. What biker could ask for a better post-retirement plan?
All shirts are made in the USA with 100% US cotton and come in four sizes.
- TRIPLE INSULATION TECHNOLOGY: Each 64Hydro tumbler has double-walled, vacuum-sealed and copper-coated insulation, which helps keep drinks cold for up to 24 hours & hot for up to 12 hours.
No matter how old a biker gets, the love they have for their motorcycle will never weaken! And this novelty coffee tumbler makes that clear, with the words “Never Underestimate An Old Man With A Motorcycle.”
These portable stainless steel tumblers are perfect for long motorbike rides as they are double-walled and vacuum sealed, giving them enough insulation to keep beverages either hot or cold for long periods.
- 100% cotton Onesies brand baby bodysuit. Printed in the USA using industry leading direct-to-garment printing technology. Machine washable. Water based inks certified to be safe for adults and...
If your motorbiking friends have a grandbaby on the way, now you know what to get for the baby shower. This cheeky and adorable 100% cotton Gerber onesie will make a wonderful outfit, as well as a convenient gift for the new mom and dad.
Over the front of the onesie are the words “If your grandpa doesn’t have a motorcycle, you have two grandmas.” And who knows – they might even grow up to ride on two wheels as well!
- High-quality beer holster for all standard size 12 oz. Beer/soda bottles and cans
We’re not in the wild west anymore, but many motorcycle riders still carry the spirit of the old west with them. And while leather gun holsters aren’t so popular these days, beer holsters are a great substitute!
This super cool beer holster is made of coated leather, nylon, and metal studs, and perfectly matches the biker aesthetic. Just make sure your pal doesn’t use it while they’re behind the wheel!
- Stylish Tool: Our Biker Beer Can Chicken Holder Motorcycle is a Stylish way to grill whole chicken that looks unique and performs great. Enjoy juicy roasted chicken with an interesting and amazing...
A lot of bikers love a good old-fashioned BBQ, so why not get them this achingly funny motorcycle-shaped metal chicken holder? It’s guaranteed to have your guests in fits of giggles while they wait for the chicken to finish grilling.
This unique chicken holder is shaped in such a way that it looks like your mid-grill chicken is driving a motorbike while it cooks. And what’s more – it cooks the meat to sizzling perfection.
- Size/color/material: 8x12 inches (20x30 cm); as shown in the picture; made of tin/iron/metal.
What better way to give the biker grandpa in your life a big confidence boost? This funny sign will look great in his living room, garage, or study, and will show exactly how he feels on the inside.
This metal sign reads “Only Cool Grandpas Ride Motorcycles,” is fully waterproof and recyclable, and comes with pre-drilled holes for easy installation.
- Kick bad habits with something just as strong but 100% natural.
If the biker you love prides themself on being tough (as many bikers do), then make them prove it by gifting them with a bag of Death Wish Coffee, some of the strongest ground coffee in the world.
Not only does it fit the typical biker style with its black skull and bones packaging, but it will give them all the energy they need for their next adventure on the road!
Finding the present Christmas present for a motorcycle enthusiast isn’t always easy, so why not settle for a funny X-mas gift instead?
Brighten up their next roadie adventure with a bit of festive flair with this motorcycle helmet cover in the shape and color of a Santa hat.
Not only will it make you and your loved one laugh, but it’s sure to cheer up strangers on the street as they drive past.
- Christmas gift: the motorcycle bottle opener is well-designed. You will be surprised by its craftsmanship and aesthetics. It looks more expensive than what you actually paid. Buy Christmas stocking...
This next gift is sure to make their friends and guests chuckle when they pull out a beer or two.
It’s a handy beer bottle opener… in the shape of a motorcycle!
Not only is it a useful and funny gift but it also has beautiful detailing on it, making it a legitimate collectible item for the hobbyist motorcyclist who loves to share a beer or two with family and friends.
Some bikers love their hog so much that they feel like they have almost become one with their machine.
And this funny novelty coffee mug does a great job of expressing that with the joking phrase “Bikers Don’t Go Grey, We Turn Chrome.”
It’s a fun little reminder of their passion for riding, all in one lovely peel and scratch-proof ceramic coffee and tea mug. All mugs are microwave and dishwasher-safe.
It may not be a literal motorcycle, but the moped is a close cousin. If you know someone with a goofy sense of humor who loves riding around town on their little scooter, they might appreciate this unique jewelry set.
It comes with a stainless steel chain necklace and a matching set of earrings, each showing a frog driving a bright orange moped.
It’s sure to charm the right person who’s just quirky enough to appreciate these funny and sweet pieces.
- 100% POLYESTER MICROFIBER & Protect From Sun Dust Wind Sand: High quality soft and comfortable mask, NOT cheap material that easy to pill or tear; It is THIN and LIGHTWEIGHT, breathable without...
So you’re buying a gift for a biker who regularly takes their motorcycle off-road, or out into the countryside. If so, they are probably going to need some kind of face mask to protect them from dirt, dust, sand, and more whenever they push their visor up.
Consider one of these super cool graphic face masks, which are made from lightweight, breathable microfibre and come with a range of funny and entertaining designs on the front, from clown faces to skulls.
- High Polished Brass and Metal Electroplating Craft, durable and healthy,longer lasting for daily wear. High-polish finished surface, glossy and super smooth,comfortable to wear.Safe and Healthy.
It’s true that biker life isn’t always compatible with formal events like dinner functions, work parties, and upscale wedding receptions – but they can be!
If the motorcycle-loving man you know hates donning a suit for stuffy brunches and dinners, let him show a little more of his personality with these charming motorcycle cufflinks.
Made from glossy polished brass, this neat pair of accessories is sure to cheer him up while he’s schmoozing.
As you can see, buying a thoughtful and funny gift for your favorite person who loves motorcycles doesn’t have to be hard. Just choose one of these hilarious gifts and your friend or loved one will be in tears of laughter in no time.
Just make sure it doesn’t make them laugh too much! The last thing they need is distractions on the road.