Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
If there’s teenage girl you know who is unwell and staying at home, you might want to send her a gift to help her get through it.
But what can you give her knowing that teen girls are notoriously difficult to shop for?
No need to panic! We’re here to help you lift a recuperating young girl’s spirit with some comforting gifts.
Just browse through our list of get-well gifts for teenage girl and pick the most thoughtful and personalized gift to make her think about you as she heals!
19 Great Get Well Gifts for Teenage Girl
1. A high-Quality Sunscreen
- MULTITASKING SUNSCREEN - Supergoop. Glowscreen is a broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 40 that helps filter blue light andt doubles as a makeup-gripping primer for dewy, glowing skin that isn’t...
Motivate your teenage friend to get well soon and get out and about with you wearing the finest sunscreen!
SPF-40 works great for skin that’s not oily or greasy, which is likely the case for someone who’s still recovering from an illness.
Teen girls may not be able to afford it on their own, so use the opportunity to give them one.
A great get-well gift that also instills good skin-care habits in girls!
2. An Awesome Throw
- IRRESISTIBLY SOFT; you’ll never want to get out of bed after cuddling under this extremely soft throw blanket. Great for bed weather.
What could be a better gift than a high-quality blanket to keep a teenage girl comfortable and cozy?
This irresistibly soft blanket makes it easier to stay in bed, get plenty of rest, and kick whatever health condition someone’s fighting against. Particularly popular among teens, the quality confirms that hype around it is warranted.
Made using polyester microfiber, it’s packed neatly in a color-matching bow and is ready to send to your favorite gal.
An awesome gift for bed weather!
3. An Ultra Plush Blanket Set
- Get Well Soon Basket of Thoughtfulness & Comfort - Get Well Gifts For Women After Surgery - get well soon basket - get well gifts for women w/ this perfectly presented get well soon basket. Get Well...
If you know someone who’s recuperating from surgery, send her a get well soon gift like this plush blanket!
It’s actually a gift set with an irresistibly soft blanket as well as some packs of chamomile tea, a word search puzzle, and a coloring book.
She may have to stay in bed for a while but the tea improves her immunity and the blanket gives her the comfort she needs to recharge her batteries.
An exceptional gift for sure!
4. A Cozy Blanket with a Message
- LOVE AND SUPPORT GIFT - Wrap them in Strength , Courage and Warm hugs. The Compassion Blanket is comforting is a warm embrace to let them know they are in your heart and prayers every day. Its cozy...
A blanket is a great get-well gift for teenage girls, but it gets better when it shares some friendly words.
This soft blanket envelopes her like a warm hug and motivates her with words like “Compassion”, “Healing”, and “Warm Hugs” printed on it.
A great way to share your thoughts about how much you feel for her and want her to recover.
Available in various colors, so be sure to pick one that she loves!
5. A Portable Bed Tray
- Multi-functional Use: Ideal for serving breakfast and dinner, this breakfast tray also can be used as a writing or drawing table for work on the bed such as reading books, surfing with a laptop,...
Having a table next to the bed can make all the difference when your teenage girl is limited on mobility for any reason.
The one we’ve picked has two levels, which makes it perfect for both eating and doing some work. The portable tray makes it easier for her to eat meals and work on her computer all from the comfort of her bed.
Give her a new puzzle, coloring book, or other fun activity to make it more useful.
6. A Wellness Box
- Send A Hug In A Box - Show your support and bring joy to your loved ones day, even if you’re far away. Unboxme get well soon gifts for women are hand-packed with care, using premium products that...
Show your teenage friend how much you care with this top-notch care package!
Featuring a small succulent plant, herbal tea, a pair of fuzzy socks, and much more, any girl would love it the moment she receives it.
In fact, the curated wellness box contains something for everyone, making it just perfect for any sick friend who needs some pampering.
A great way to send a hug in a box!
7. A Game of Scrabble!
- Classic Scrabble game has the letter tiles and game guide for a wordy showdown
If your teenage friend is going to be lying down ill in bed, she’ll appreciate a way to tap into her competitive nature. You can’t go wrong with Scrabble!
Scrabble will connect her with friends, family, and loved ones, leading to more quality time spent together. The pack includes the game board with 100 wooden letter tiles, a drawstring letter bag, and four tile racks.
Play together and she’ll appreciate your company for sure.
8. A Scented Candle with a Message
- Get well soon gifts for women: This candle makes a great present for any grieving woman, especially for those who are going through a tough time or illness; Thoughtful funny gifts for best friend,...
You know your snarky friend battling bad health would enjoy a good laugh, and that’s what you can do with this scented candle.
Unlike other ordinary candles, it does much more than add a sweet flavor of lavender to your environment.
It comes with a great message, stating that you want your friend’s pain to go away to some you both hate. Moreover, the scent is great for relieving depression, anxiety, and stress.
A perfect gift for a close friend!
9. An RX Gift Box
- Get Well Gifts For Women of Anti Stress and Relaxation Get well Soon Basket is the perfect get well gift. This care package has everything needed to relax and de-stress including an art therapy...
Pack your hugs and good wishes in an old-fashioned doctor’s bag to motivate your teenage girl to get well soon!
The gift basket is packaged creatively and looks perfect for anyone trying to fight off an illness.
She’ll also love many other goodies, including a coloring book, word search book, chocolate chip cookies, colored pencils, chicken noodle soup, and more.
Get this terrific RX gift box now and watch your girl smile!
10. A Cool Mug with a Message
- If You're Happy And You Know It It's Your Meds This Coffee Mug Is A Great Item For Office Party White Elephant Gag Gifts For Boss employee or Coworkers.
When nothing else works, this cup will surely do. Cheer up a teenage girl who’s currently under the weather with this mug!
The message written on it makes it special for the occasion. It’s dishwasher and microwave safe. You can always add some stocking stuffers to make it more like a gift basket.
Or, add some chicken soup or tea to turn it into an extra-special gift for someone waiting to get better!
A high-quality gift for naughty girl!
11. A Shiatsu Massager
- Note: This is not cordless. There is no battery in it. It must be plugged in for it to work.
Lying in bed for long enough can cause muscle pains and aches, and your teenage friend waiting for recovery can attest to that. Get her a massager!
A massager helps her today and even after she recovers. This shiatsu massage features eight massage nodes and utilizes heat to deliver great performance.
Other features include three-speed intensities, two massage directions, overheat protection, and auto-shutoff.
A great gift to say goodbye to muscle soreness!
12. A Lovely Teddy Bear
Snuggly teddy bears can work great with teenage girls who need some motivation while being bedridden for a while.
Get this super adorable, cuddle bear to cheer her up a little. High quality fur makes it incredibly cuddly and soft to hug. It comes with a robe as well as a nice get-well card.
Share your thoughts on it and make her realize how much you care.
This huggable teddy bear will surely become her personal favorite!
13. A Nice Coloring Book
No products found.
Even a teenage girl could use some healing thoughts while battling an illness, and this coloring book will do just that.
Unlike many other coloring books, this one is different in the sense that it shares inspiration quotes. While coloring takes their mind off their health issues, the messages uplift their spirits in a seamless way.
Wanna make it even better? Add some nice markers or gel pens to the package!
An outstanding way to relax and stay motivated!
14. A Strategy Board Game
- EXCITING STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Build your tracks across the United States in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Connect iconic North American cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and...
A few hours of rowdy fun can surely make it easier for your teenage friend to overcome her health woes!
Get her this game that is perfect for everyone. This cross-country train adventure game keeps you occupied because you have to plan a lot to win it.
Arrange some snacks, be around her, and make it easier for her to recover quickly. The time you spend with her is what works faster than any pill she has to take.
15. A Box of Cookies
- 🏥 HAND-DECORATED & INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED: Every order comes with (2) large 2.5 x 4.5-inch tasty vanilla sugar cookies, each thoughtfully wrapped for maximum freshness. There's a medicine bottle and...
Cookies would always serve as a great get well soon gift for any teenage girl in your life!
No one can say no to these delicious cookies. They’re special because of their shape and the way they’re decorated. Looks like a pill bottle with a prescription pad, so it’s quite apt for the situation.
Always delivered fresh, so expect your friend to keep asking for more even after she’s fit to go!
16. An Upgraded Kindle
- The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet—with a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
When you know a teenage girl who likes to read books, don’t let her miss the library when she’s still recovering from an illness.
A Kindle is a great alternative to any library. A few clicks are enough to buy and load new books, giving her enough to read while recovering. It’s thin and lightweight, and features a fantastic flush-front design.
Truly a huge convenience for someone who can’t leave the house or move around much!
17. Package of Healthy Snacks
- Family Friendly Gift Boxes- All our Premium Penguin care packages are packed with goodies for everyone. This set includes healthy, organic bars, chips, crackers, popcorn, and nuts.
Healthy snacks are beneficial when you’re feeling unwell, and that’s why a package of healthy snacks is a gift any teenager would love.
A care package with healthy snacks is a good idea for friends as it’s an uncomplicated and inexpensive way to show that you’re thinking of them while they’re feeling unwell.
They’ll appreciate having homemade treats on the go in those tough first few days when coming out of hospital, rehab or a spell of bad weather.
18. A Pair of AirPods
- Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance....
It’s obvious to feel bored when someone’s asked to take bed rest, but you can make it easier for your teenage friend by giving away these amazing Apple AirPods.
If your teen is into the latest gadgets, upgrade what they already have to AirPods Pro. With the noise-canceling technology and wireless option, it’s a great addition to their accessory collection.
Share a nice playlist with her to turn it into a more personalized gift!
19. A Fine Coat
A get-well gift doesn’t always have to be something she can use in the hospital – take it as an opportunity and give away this beautiful coat that will remind her of your love!
There’s a lot of chatter about this coat among teens and it’s sure to work great for someone you know. This imported coat is made of 100% polyester with zipper closure, snap cuffs, and in-seam pockets.
Available in different color to pick one that she’ll love!
Get Well Gifts No Teenage Girl can Resist!
Buying something for teenage girls is difficult, and it becomes trickier when you’re looking for a get-well gift that would impress her when her spirits are down.
We know teen girls are a unique group of people, as they’re a bit too old for little kid gifts and a bit too young for teen stuff.
With our list of get well gifts for teenage girl, life will get easier for you. From gifts that are delicious and indulgent to gifts that motivate her and keep her occupied, we’ve covered it all.
Go ahead and pick one now!