Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Are you searching for thoughtful gifts for jewelry makers?
It can be difficult… Jewelry making is certainly a really cool and intricate hobby but looking through pages of tiny pieces and precise tools in the search for a gift can leave you pretty clueless!
Whether you’re searching for a gift for someone who has recently developed a passion for jewelry making this list has got you covered.
With a range of gifts to suit every budget, you’ll be sure to find something that will please!
Unique Gifts For Jewelry Makers
1. 64 Drawer Sewing And Craft Parts Cabinet
- MULTI-PURPOSE ORGANIZER: Perfect storage solution tool to organize stationaries, office supplies, crafts, beads or sewing supplies, hardware, small toys, fishing gear and more.
- STACK OR WALL MOUNT: The cabinet’s grooves on the lid securely lock in one on top of another when stacked. It can be wall mounted using keyhole slots molded into the back of the cabinet.
If you spend a lot of time around any jewelry maker whilst they are working, chances are you will find yourself covered in tiny beads.
My sister is a huge beading fanatic and every time I go over to her place, I almost find myself slipping on some fallen ones! This set of drawers makes a great gift for any jewelry maker. Even though most will already have some kind of storage box for their beads, this 64 drawer storage unit is really special.
It has little drawers that pull out and a nice overall appearance for displaying the beads!
2. BohemStyle DIY Jewelry Box
The BohemStyle Jewelry Box is a great gift for jewelry makers who love unique, bohemian designs and working with glass beads. Each monthly delivery includes step by step video instructions and materials to create 2 unique jewelry pieces that use premium glass beads from the Czech Republic.
The styling of each of the pieces is alternative but fashionable, with designs that can be accomplished by all jewelry makers from beginners to experts. The subscription box is also very affordable for what it includes, allowing jewelry makers to construct high quality pieces at a budget-friendly price.
3. Bingcute 8mm Wholesale Briolette Crystal Glass Beads for Jewelry Making
- Qty:300Pcs Each Color:10x30Pcs glass material you can broken piece to check
- ShapSize: 6x8mm Shape:8mm rondelle;DIY BEADS KITS
Of course, you can’t go wrong with gifting a jewelry maker with any set of beads. This one is amazing, with high-quality crystalized beads including unique light rose and aquamarine colors.
Even though they are reasonably priced at less than $10, they look very high-end and add a really special look to any piece of jewelry.
Be aware, though, that there are two different size options so, if the jewelry maker in your life only makes certain types of jewelry, you’ll need to make sure you get the right size.
4. BENECREAT Letter and Number Stamp Set
A reliable letter and number stamp set is a great tool for any jewelry maker who wants to add extra details and personal touches to their work. This 36 pack by BENECREAT includes all the letters in uppercase and numbers, all in 5/16 size.
The stamp set is made from electroplated hard carbon steel, which is durable enough to withstand hammering without becoming damaged or dirty.
This letter and number stamp set comes in a storage case that separates each stamp for easy use and can be used with a variety of materials including copper, brass, wood, leather, and silver.
5. Housweety 100 Mixed Painted Drum Wood Spacer Beads
- Size:17mm x 16mm Hole size:7.4mm
Another great option if you are on the hunt for beads to gift are these beautiful wooden ones.
Many beginner jewelry makers will not yet have considered using wood and these beads could make an exciting introduction into a new style! The beads make lovely subtle, natural looking jewelry and can also be used as spacer beads to fill bracelets to highlight other beads.
You get a lot of beads with this wooden bead set so it’s great value for money since they are all intricately designed and of a high quality.
6. PandaHall Elite Jewelry Pack
High quality tools are essential for professional-looking jewelry and this set by PandaHall is a great gift for jewelry makers who want to invest in their craft. It includes 4 different tools: a ring enlarger stick, handle hammer, ring size stick, and 27 piece ring sizer set.
This combination of tools allows jewelry makers to size rings perfectly according to their own fingers or those of their loved ones. The tools are also lightweight, durable, and resistant to damage, ensuring years of reliable use. At less than $40 the set is also incredibly good value and well worth every penny for the quality of its tools.
7. Anbes Soldering Iron Kit
- Soldering Iron Support Station: Standard dual spring soldering iron holder with sponge is a very useful tool when the soldering iron work.It has a secure base and it is more safer than any other thin...
If you are looking for a gift for a jewelry maker who is ready to take their craft to the next level, this soldering kit is ideal.
A soldering kit allows jewelry makers to craft more complex pieces and this kit contains everything they would need to get going. One thing it doesn’t contain, though, is extensive instructions so you will want to make sure that the jewelry maker you are buying for would know where to begin with soldering or maybe buy them a book on it too!
This particular kit soldering iron kit is great because it has multiple tip replacements and heats up really quickly.
8. Bargain Bead Box
We love the versatility of craft subscription boxes and the new inspiration they can bring to the life of crafters, and the Bargain Bead Box is a great gift for jewelry makers who like to work with a variety of materials.
Each box includes beads from materials like glass, gemstones, metal, and crystal. It also includes findings and each month follows a theme for the style of beads. The Bargain Bead subscription box doesn’t include patterns or instructions, so this is suitable for jewelry makers who are already confident in their abilities but looking for more materials for their projects.
9. Kodak PIXPRO Friendly ZoomDigital Camera
- Powerful 16.1-Megapixel CCD sensor gives you room to enlarge, zoom and crop to your heart's content without losing out on life-like clarity or quality.
- 28mm wide angle lens lets you step up to a bigger frame and fit more of your subject in without having to step back
Gifting the jewelry maker in your life with a camera is a super thoughtful idea because it allows them to take pictures of their jewelry to sell online, or even just for their own record.
Buying them a nice camera, like this one, shows that you believe in them and their jewelry making! This camera is one of the best available at its price point. It takes really high-quality pictures, has a powerful 5x zoom and a slim design.
You could also consider buying a memory card so that your recipient can start snapping away to their heart’s content!
10. BENECREAT 4-Piece Jewelry Pliers Set
The jewelry pliers set by BENECREAT is the perfect gift for any jewelry maker, due to its high quality and diverse functionality. The set includes needle nose pliers, bent nose pliers, side cutting pliers, and round nose pliers.
The needle nose pliers have extra-long jaws for work in smaller spaces, while the bent nose pliers can reach awkward positions without putting strain on the hands. The side cutting pliers are strong and resilient for easily cutting through wire and the round nose pliers easily create loops and curves in wire.
This pliers set is fully inclusive and allows any jewelry maker to handle wire projects with ease.
11. Large Magnifier Folding & Handheld 2LED Light Lamp
- ★MULTIFUNCTION: Three folding joints can ensure free changing of angles and can adjust the height and position of lens，When you want to use the handheld function, just remove a folding joint, you...
A good magnifying glass is so helpful for a jewelry maker as it prevents them spending ages scrabbling around trying to find the right bead to use or making mistakes as they work.
This one is definitely one of the best available, since it comes with a built in LED light. It’s compact and easy to use and you can position it at any angle while you work. It would also make an ideal gift for an embroiderer.
Not only this magnifying lamp really affordable, but it makes a great alternative to those crazy looking glasses you sometimes see professional jewelers wearing!
12. Blessed Jewelry Designer T-Shirt
Jewelry makers always show off their style with their jewelry creations and they can demonstrate their passion further with this attractive tee by Brande. It features a block color background, available in 20 different colors, with the slogan “Blessed Jewelry Designer”. The graphic is large, attractive, and shows the world that the wearer loves their craft and their life.
The tee is available in sizes from small to 5XL and is made from 100% cotton that is soft and comfortable in all weather.
13. Wire & Fire: Blend Wire Weaving and Torch Techniques for Beautiful Jewelry
- Firor, Kaska (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Books definitely make great gifts for jewelry makers, allowing them to refine their skills and develop new techniques.
This book, in particular, is amazing as it is suitable for jewelry makers of all kinds at all stages. Written by a mother and daughter, this book is centered around the practice of wire weaving and torch techniques in jewelry making.
Wire & Fire would make a great gift for a beader or jewelry maker looking to explore a different style, but it is also suitable for relative beginners because it has really easy to follow instructions.
14. Reliable 5000CJ Professional Jewelry Steam Cleaner
If you’re looking for a premium gift for a jewelry maker that takes their craft seriously, there’s nothing better than the jewelry steam cleaner by Reliable. It has a water capacity of 2.5L and produces high pressure steam that can lift even the most stubborn grease and dirt from jewelry.
It features an adjustable steam nozzle that is controlled by foot, allowing jewelry makers to adjust according to different jewelry types. If you know a jewelry maker that sells their high end products, or just loves to preserve their work, the Reliable jewelry steam cleaner lives up to its name.
15. The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- Kalmbach Books-The Big Book of Beading Patterns
- If you enjoy creating beaded images from patterns, chances are you just cannot get enough designs! Do not worry, The Big Book of Beading Patterns is here for you, with 102 patterns for beaded artwork...
Another book that would make a great gift for any jewelry maker is this book of beading patterns.
Even the most experienced of beaders can, at times, need inspiration and new pattern ideas! This book contains literally hundreds of beautiful designs, spanning categories including animals, holidays and more. The variety will definitely excite jewelry makers and this book is sure to keep them busy for many hours!
Since The Big Book of Beading Patterns has really clear instructions, perhaps you could even try out some of the easier patterns with them, though you might need some extra help!
16. STAYCALM Gold Tone Vintage Collection Earring
- ✂ Scissors for Barber Earrings - Hair Dresser "Scissors" Barber Shears Gold Tone Charm Pendant Steampunk Dangle Earrings for Women Lady Gifts
- ✂ Specifications & Size : 2.4 x 5.6 cm
What gift could be more perfect for a jewelry maker than a piece of jewelry that also conveys their love for the craft?
These cute scissor earrings are really detailed despite their dainty size and, with their lovely gold tone, are super flattering. They are made of a great antique copper material and, at less than $10, these are so affordable and make a lovely, thoughtful gift. This is an especially good idea for those jewelry makers who collect rare and unique pieces.
Just don’t forget to check whether your recipient has their ears pierced!
Gifts Jewelry Makers Really Want
With 9 great ideas of gifts for jewelry makers, you’ll definitely find something here. We’ve included gifts for everyone- from complete beginners to those who are more advanced.
For beginners, we’ve covered the staples: great book recommendations, incredible beads and more. For intermediate/advanced jewelry artists, the gifts we’ve chosen are intended to inspire them to keep pursuing their hobby and perhaps even to see where they can take it next.
These gifts are all sure to bring joy to any jewelry maker and probably also to bring even more jewelry your way!
Other Great Crafty Gift Ideas…
- 10 Best Gifts for Beaders (Feast Your Beady Eyes On These!)
- 11 Best Gifts for the Leatherworker and Crafter in Your Life
- 12 Fantastic Gifts for Felters (Artisans & Needle-Felters)
- 16 Best Gifts For Jewelry Makers (Practical & Affordable)
- 9 Best Gifts For Card Makers (They Will Love)
- 9 Best Gifts For Scrapbookers (That Are Not Scrap)