Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Many dads like to go away on their own recreational holidays.
And if your father is a skier, no doubt he’s often flying off to a mountain cabin or resort to make the most of the ski season!
But what do you buy a man who just wants to be out on the slopes?
You get him some ski-related gifts of course!
Below I’ve compiled the ultimate list of awesome ski gifts for dads, so you know exactly what to give him this year.
1. Shotski Kit
- Transform any ski, snowboard, hockey stick or flat surface into a shotski!
After a long day cruising down the slopes, who doesn’t want a few shots to warm them up and cool their nerves?
The SHOTSKI Kit is a set of removable shot glasses that come with transparent “docking pads” you can attach to your snowboard or skis and voila! You have a portable bartop for every ski trip.
Shot glasses are made of shatterproof stainless steel, so you don’t have to worry about them breaking on your trip.
2. Men’s Skiing Socks
- Colorful & Fun Socks: These funny novelty socks are composed of two parts with a unique design. The colorful leg of the stocking is composed of interesting sports elements and sports scenes.Funny...
Sadly, dad can’t spend all of his time out on his skis, so these comfy socks are a great way to remind him of “where he’d rather be” when he’s at home or in the office. These cotton/spandex/acrylic socks come in 11 different color schemes. One size fits all.
3. Eat Sleep Ski Sign
If your husband or dad has their own ski cabin, then they’re going to need something to decorate it with. That’s where this charming, rustic ‘Eat, Sleep, Ski’ sign comes in. This wall-mounted metal ski sign is a testament to their love for the slopes and is something every ski lover will appreciate.
4. Mountains Are Calling T-Shirt
- VINTAGE SKIING! A must have for every skier, skiing fan or coach. Show off your passion for skiing on and off the mountain and make a statement with this unique The Mountains Are Calling tee! The...
Some people love to ski and snowboard so much that even when they aren’t on the fields, they’re still thinking about skiing. The t-shirt says “The mountains are calling and I must go,” a sentiment many ski fans can agree with.
This high-quality combed cotton/polyester blend is super soft and lightweight and comes in five sizes for both kids and adults. It can even come with a faded print look for vintage-lovers, which a lot of dads will appreciate.
5. Vegan Down Winter Ski Jacket
- DOUBLE THICKENED SHELL & FILLING: Fabric: 100% Polyester; Lining 1: 100% Nylon; Lining 2: 100% Polyester; Padding: 100% Polyester; Triming: 80% Acrylic, 20% Polyester. The 2021 New Style Parka Coat...
Here’s a great ski gift for the more environmentally-inclined dads out there. This insulated ski jacket parka is full of vegan down, a 100% polyester insulation alternative to goose and duck feathers, and comes with a faux fur vegan collar.
It’s an excellent method for keeping dad warm while out in the snow, as well as committing to reducing environmental harm in the process.
This Ski jacket uses advanced Omni-heat technology and is suitable for temperatures as low as -22° Fahrenheit.
6. Ski Pole Flask
- High-performance ski poles prior to novelty of the flask
When you’re out in the ski fields you need that extra shot of adrenaline, and sometimes you just need a shot of liquor! The WhiSki Pole Flask is a set of collapsible ski poles equipped with an integrated flask handle that your dad can hold 4 fluid ounces of while he’s out skiing.
Each set comes with a collapsible funnel that easily attaches and detaches, to make sure there are no spills while you pour.
7. Snowflake-Shaped Multi-Tools
- Best Gifts for Men: The unique snowflake shaped design of the multi tool makes the dad men gift a novelty, handy and versatile. Small and practical. Cool gadgets for valentines day, fathers day gift,...
You never know when your dad will need a set of functional multi-tools, which is where this handy kit comes in. These neat little tools could come in handy anywhere, while he’s at home, at work, or out on a ski vacation.
Not to mention their snowflake-shaped design will look perfect hanging from his belt or backpack while he’s out on the slopes.
8. Boot and Shoe Dryer
- 🛑Permanently Removes All Foot Odors
If your dad takes advantage of the ski season every year, then he has probably had to deal with plenty of soaked pairs of ski boots after getting out of the snow. Thankfully with this gift, he’ll never have to worry about smelly boots or wet feet ever again!
The OdorStop boot and shoe dryer is an easy-to-use machine that not only keeps your footwear warm and dry but it can even remove foot odor in the process.
9. Thermal Heating Gloves
- 【Heated Gloves】It has a unique flexibility, rapid heating, warm and persistent,Enjoy outdoor sports even in a cold winter!
And if his boots are already taken care of, consider something that will automatically keep his hands warm no matter how long he spends out in the ice and snow.
This ingenious pair of thermal heating gloves are lined with a heating wire that is powered by a small battery pack so your hands are toasty all day. Gloves are also covered with a waterproof and windproof layer.
10. Ski Boot Bag
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN WITH NON-SLIP WATERPROOF BOTTOM - 2 separate compartments for boots with drainage holes, grommets & ventilation, LARGE MAIN COMPARTMENT for helmet and other gear!
This simple but indispensable accessory is something that any man might need on his ski trips – a sturdy and functional bad for his ski boots.
The bag has 2 compartments for separate pairs of boots with a wet/dry separation pocket, and a larger compartment for any other ski gear your dad might need to pack. The bag has a waterproof bottom and three “quick-access” zipper pockets.
11. Men’s Thermal Underwear
- ✔【Excellent Flexibility for Any Movement】--- The men’s thermal clothing is designed with four way stretch compression for your freedom of outdoor activities, never have bound feeling. Flat...
Whether they like to admit it or not, even dads get cold. If your father is often out on skiing trips, make sure he’s keeping nice and toasty with this fleece set of thermal underwear that keeps the wearer warm 24 hours a day.
These flexible and lightweight long johns absorb sweat easily and don’t get in the way even if he spends the whole day out and about with his ski poles!
So if you’re worried about what to buy for the next birthday or Father’s Day, don’t stress! I’m sure your ski-crazy father will love these gifts, whether it’s a racy ski pole flask or a wonderfully practical boot dryer.
He’ll be ready to whip out his ski poles the second he lays eyes on one of these cool ski gifts for dads.