Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and I may earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
There’s nothing better than seeing a child excel at a new hobby or passion.
And though watching your little one skiing down mountain slopes may be hair-raising, it’s also heartwarming to see their joy and excitement as they whizz by in the snow.
If you need to find a gift for an ambitious ski prodigy, you might be having trouble finding the right one.
Thankfully, I’ve got plenty of useful and fun ski gifts for kids that your child is sure to love.
1. Snow Groomer Lego Kit
- Build a powerful snow groomer with opening cab, swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon, segmented tracks and a large plow blade!
When you’re outside of skiing season, this Lego set should tide your little one over til it’s time to hit the slopes again.
This snow-themed Lego set comes with a super cool Snowgroomer (fitted out with a snow cannon and plow blade), a driver, and of course – a skier! Give your child an imaginative way to explore their passion for the snow with this creative building toy set.
2. Inflatable Snowsleds
If your kids love skiing then they’re sure to love these inflatable snow sleds. These fantastically fun snow sleds can be used by both children and adults and can support up to four people at a time.
They can be quickly and conveniently packaged, so they are very easy to take with you on your next skiing holiday – the kids will thank you for it!
These inflatable sleds are safe, crack-resistant, and can withstand temperatures as low as 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Kid’s Ski Goggles
- 【Kids Ski Goggles Compatible Helmet】These kids snow goggles are compatible with any ski helmets.Perfectly suitable for toddler,boys & girls age 3~8. Available in several adorable colorful lenses...
Stylish and useful, these goggles are a must-have for your little skier or snowboarder. These Italian-made snow goggles are size adjustable and provide 100% UV protection, as well as being scratch-resistant, anti-fog, and anti-glare.
They also provide extra safety with breathable foam for ventilation and a soft TPU frame to protect from falls or crashes. Goggles are intended for ages 3 to 10.
4. Waterproof Snow Gloves
- [Slip & Zip Snow Gloves For Kids] - Getting kids to put on gloves is a common dilemma for parents. Slipping those tiny fingers in the right places can be a struggle. Andy & Evan has a solution that...
No matter how much a child loves being out in the snow, whether skiing or otherwise, it’s essential to keep them as warm as you can! These waterproof gloves for kids are the perfect way to ensure they don’t end up with frozen fingertips.
Each pair is windproof and waterproof, with a soft and warm fleece interior and reflective tape that will keep their hands visible in any kind of weather.
5. Kid’s Gore-Tex Bib
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Elastic suspender straps provide an adjustable fit; Room-To-Grow system provides extra length in the legs; Stretch back panel
For any kid that has just started out as a skier or is going off on their first ski vacation, they are going to need the appropriate attire – so why not give them their first snow bib?
The Burton gore-tex bib is a great ski gift that will keep any young skier warm and toasty while they’re speeding through the snow. This bib is lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, and it even has extendable legs so it grows with your little one!
6. Snowboard and Ski Helmet
- Durable ABS hard exterior protects against any bumps and bruises while the EPS foam interior absorbs any shock of impact that may occur ensuring your little one is well protected
Keep your brave little one protected with the Retrospec ski and snowboard helmet, made especially for aspiring young skiers with a head circumference of between 48-and 55 cm.
These helmets are lab-tested with a protective exterior and a foam interior for any shock absorption, ensuring constant safety that will keep both you and them at ease.
They also provide soft earmuffs and an adjustable chinstrap for ultimate comfort as well as a series of air vents to promote airflow while moving at speed.
7. Insulated Parka Jacket
This lovely little parka jacket is an ideal clothing item for winter weather, and it’s super cute too! The Helly-Hansen unisex winter coat comes in three colors and nine sizes, so you’re sure to find one that fits.
These polyamide jackets are fully insulated, with faux fur collars and a spacious hood to keep your child toasty and comfortable while they are out in the snow.
8. Cute Bear Balaclava
- 2-Layer Polar Fleece - Stretchy Fleece | Suit for Women & Children - FCY Balaclava face hood mask made by stretchy, Soft fleece which makes you and your children comfort fit and warm. And you can...
Have you seen anything cuter!? Any child that loves skiing and animals will fall in love with these precious hooded balaclavas, which they can proudly wear in between their skiing sessions.
These lovely little polar fleece balaclavas make excellent ski gifts for kids, as they are machine washable and come in six original designs: panda, cat, elk, rabbit, skull, and tiger.
9. Kids Ski Socks
- ☃Lightweight and Moisture-Wicking: The material is lightweight and moisture-wicking, keeping your feet dry and warm, and would not increase the burden on your feet.
So their heads, hands, and bodies are taken care of – now your child just needs to keep their feet warm too! Try these cute ski socks for a small and easy gift that your little skiing fiend will get plenty of use out of.
These lightweight and durable cotton skiing socks are a great way to show off their love for skiing while they’re on their sleds.
10. Ski and Snowboard Training Harness
- ❄️ DEVELOP CONFIDENCE: The biggest obstacle little beginners face when learning to ski or snowboard isn't technique, it's FEAR. Knowing that you're right behind them making sure they’re safe...
Not all kids are born skiers, but that doesn’t mean they don’t want to learn! If you know a child who is keen to get out on the slopes but isn’t confident enough to do so on their own, why not try this harness trainer for skiing and snowboarding?
The harness allows children to practice in the snow, while their nearest adult can help control their speed so they feel safe and comfortable while honing their skills.
11. LED Ski Scooter
- THE BEST IN WINTER FUN - Our premium designed Ski Skooter will provide hours of “snowboarding" winter fun for your kids. Great for use in your neighborhood, on snow covered hills, flat snow covered...
What could be more fun than a ski scooter? If your child has spent more hours than they can count with their ski poles and snowboard, why not offer them something new?
Any young skier or snowboarder is sure to love this light-up scooter, which is an exhilarating cross between the two sports with its sloped board and fold-up handle which allows the rider to steer it down and around the slopes. It also comes with an LED light module which provides maximum visibility.
With this range of ski items, from purely practical to super fun, the ski-loving child in your life will be clamoring to hit the slopes when they open their gift!
Any one of these ski gifts for kids will have them running out into the snow, ready to take on whatever the world (or the weather) throws at them.